Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Relay writing

* It was relay writing so it might sound wierd and I only wrote the first two sentences. Rest of it are my classmate's writing....*


One day I found an very old piano in the middle of the forest. A boy was playing it. I approached slowly to that boy. When he stopped playing and looked me up, I realized that his eyes were yellow. He said somrthing but his voice didn't come out. Also, his teeth were blue. I was so frightend and couldn't speak. Just then the boy went back playing piano. He wasn't playing classical or any kind of music that exist in world. It sounded like an alien language or something like that. Suddenly, the boy changed into a very cute girl. Then he changed into a puppy. He was alien. Actually he was an Avatar from the movie called 'Avatar'. He called Chang. Chang was the boss of avatar. The spaceships attacked Earth. Chang killed so many people and he changed his name to Seoon. Seoon was jailed for 51235764321 years after he got caught. Then, the king of Aliens appeared. Her name was 'A Hyun'!!! She said "Die you ediots!"., Then al aliens died. But one alien survied and moved to the moon. He kidnapped a girl from Earth and married her. The girl was so sad and angry at the alien. So that girl suicided and everything was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment