Friday, August 5, 2011

picture: http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519_1373690,00.html


   This is a picture of  Indian Family. And I am the girl which is at the end on the left side(for fake). Today, I am going to tell you about our food per week. We eat a lot.
   Yesterday, in the moning we ate scramble egg. We always don't forget to eat fruits. Yesterday we ate orange and banana for fruit desert. Oh, and we ate some mlk too! We are kind of rich so we eat a lot. We usually have some flat breadfs with cury sauce but it was just yeaterday that we ate in a different way. I think I prefer the flat bread with cury sauce. I think I prefer them because it's our country food and I used to eat those a lot since I was young.
   For lunch, I ate what I expected to eat and what I wanted to eat. Cury sauce with flat bread!!^^ It was very good! I liked my food!!
   Yesterday meal was nice and I would like to eat my country food again until I die!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment