Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Skill post 1 < compare and contrast essay >

-compare and contrast-

Camp big apple
-Held in America
-Prepare for important Enlish test such as SAT.
-Live in dormitorie with other students from arounjd the world.
-Has other activity
-trustworthy teaches.
-don't get to study other thing but test.

Ranch West Camp
-Held in Cananda
-Students can choose the subjects they want to study
-homestay sitiation
-Has outside activity
-Don't get to study variety of things because you choose the subject to study.

Head  start splash
-Held in Phillipins(Cebu)
-International school.
-taught by local teachers
-one parent must acompany each student to camp at a small apartment near beach
-10 minutes to beach so it distracts the studying
-Has outside activity


   I am going to write a compare and comtrast essay about the camps above. Weel, for me I think Camp big apple is the best camp. Here's the reason why:
   First, truthworthy teachers are there in America to teach. The teachers are taught by Korean professors with at least a master degree. However, others are not! If we are going to a ENglish camp or any other camp, I think teachers are one thing to consider about.
   Second, the country children have to stay in!! America!! It's a great place to study English as a seecond language! For example, my friend , she went to America ang she improved her English skills a lot.
   Third, staying with parents! In the camp which is hld in Phillipins, the parents stay near the children so children might not try as hard as when their parents are far or not with them.My friend told me that she wnats to try harder when parents are far away because she wants to surprise her parents how her English skills improved.
   These were the reasons why I like the Camp Big Apple the most. Also, I was comparing and contrasting the camps as I explained why I like Camp big apple. Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. You have given your reasons and explained them, but you did not really try to use the transition words. Also, don't use the exclamation points too much. !!!! ?

    ReplyDelete