Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fun Post....Drama: Boys over flowers.

BOYS OVER FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a drama which my favorite actor Lee Min Ho!!!
In Boys over flowers, there is a fake group called F4. In F4, There is Gu Goon Pyo(Lee Min Ho), Yoon Ji Hoo(Kim Hyung Joong), So Ii Jung(Kim Bum), Song U Bin(Kim Joon)... They are all very handsome..FOr this drama, there is a lot of OST but I like the one called "Stand By Me" most. Here's the video:
(From left) Gu Goon Pyo(Lee Min Ho), Yoon Ji Hoo(Kim Hyung Joong), So Ii Jung(Kim Bum), Song U Bin(Kim Joon) In this group Lee Min Ho is the leader.

2 comments:

  1. Wow....you must really like Lee Min Ho :) I didn't watch the drama, but I heard many good things about it!

    I liked your post, but I think you could have told me a bit more about what the drama was actually about!

    - Yerin TA

    ReplyDelete